SECURE WHISKEY STORAGE • NEXT DAY DELIVERY • ONE-TO-ONE SERVICE • ONLINE TASTING EVENTS
1990 Grande Champagne
Another singel estate cognac from a delightful small producer.
Nose:The nose opens with sweet spice, then walnuts and wild cherry and ginger
Palate:The palate shows intricately woven flavours of Marmalade, pear, walnuts, pistachio, guava and Kumquat. All those fruity flavours are held together with beautiful nuttiness and spice.
Region+FlavourCognac Region of Scotland
You might also like
- Richness5Peat0Fruity670clABV 42%
Single Estate Cognacs 20 years old
- Richness6Peat0Fruity670clABV 50%
The 2011 release of the famous Holiday select series from Jack Daniels
- Richness9Peat0Fruity970clABV 46%
Sourced from the Highland region, this new whiskey is a relief package for a ceremonial scene.
- Richness9Peat0Fruity970clABV 42%
A touch of sweet music with this whisky is all you need right now.
- Richness6Peat0Fruity670clABV 49%
The 2013 release of the famous Holiday select series from Jack Daniels
- Richness7Peat3Fruity670clABV 46%
A marriage of Bourbon and Sherry casks
- Richness8Peat0Fruity970clABV 43%
Mostly made up of first fill sherry casks, the 25 year old is exquisite.
- Richness6Peat0Fruity670clABV 48.6%
One of the finest and most elegant cognacs in the world
- Richness6Peat1Fruity670clABV 46%
Secure a creamy whisky for evening chills. Flintlock Number comes with some tipsy shots of relief.
- Richness10Peat0Fruity1070clABV 42%
From casks to casks, Dalmore-40-year-old malt drives the zeal to feel heightened.
- Richness9Peat0Fruity970clABV 40.5%
Single Estate Cognac 60 years old
- Richness7Peat0Fruity770clABV 46%
Perfect sherry cask aged whisky from the highlands oldest distillery