SECURE WHISKEY STORAGE • NEXT DAY DELIVERY • ONE-TO-ONE SERVICE • ONLINE TASTING EVENTS
Glenallachie 2000 Single Cask
This is single cask selected by Master Distiller BIlly Walker. This is from cask number 6248 with only 317 bottles this is bottle number 163. Distilled on 19.04.00 and bottled March 2020.
Nose:Aromas of dried fruits, candied orange, baking spice and espresso
Palate:The palate offers up more of the same and does not dissapoint. Christmas fruits come first, followed by spice, chocolate and hints of tropical fruit
Region+FlavourHighland Region of Scotland
You might also like
- Richness9Peat2Fruity670clABV 46%
Sourced from the rich Caithness coast, the Old-Pulteney-25-year old comes with a long and spicy finish.
- Richness9Peat3Fruity970clABV 50%
Watch magic pop into the air! Popular Indian Madeira wine comes with a rare finish.
- Richness4Peat7Fruity570clABV 63.5%
The newest in the range of the smokiest whisky in the world!
- Richness7Peat3Fruity670clABV 46%
A marriage of Bourbon and Sherry casks
- Richness7Peat2Fruity770clABV 63.5%
Quality speaks here. Ribera Del Duero is a wine from the north region of Madrid.
- Richness6Peat3Fruity570clABV 53.1%
The 2nd edition of Arran's Devil's Punch Bowl Angels & Devils has been drawn from 1997 and 1998 ex-Oloroso Spanish Oak casks along with some peated Arran casks from 2004 and some casks
- Richness4Peat0Fruity770clABV 64%
Produced by one of Scotlands finest Independent bottlers, Gordon and Macpahail. Limited to 162 bottles and aged 15 years
- Richness8Peat8Fruity870clABV 43%
This is a 1980s bottling pre warrant bottling
- Richness6Peat0Fruity670clABV 50%
The 2011 release of the famous Holiday select series from Jack Daniels
- Richness8Peat0Fruity970clABV 43%
Mostly made up of first fill sherry casks, the 25 year old is exquisite.
- Richness9Peat0Fruity870clABV 46%
An Exquisite dram from the oldest Highland distillery
- Richness8Peat0Fruity870clABV 43.5%
Single Estate Cognacs 50 years old