SECURE WHISKEY STORAGE • NEXT DAY DELIVERY • ONE-TO-ONE SERVICE • ONLINE TASTING EVENTS
Glenrothes 25 year single malt
The last in the Soleo series from Glenrothes this is one big whisky. Cedar wood, plummy and hints of tobacco. Much drier than the fresher 12 year old this would be great with dark chocolate.
Nose:Very rich in fruity, tropical notes. Mango, pineapple leading to cedear wood
Palate:Earthy, fragrent corriander seeds, Violets and hints of Salted caramel. Very luxurious
Region+FlavourSpeyside Region of Scotland
You might also like
- Richness6Peat7Fruity770clABV 46%
The 2020 Ardbeg Day bottling has arrived! Released to mark twenty years of the Ardbeg Committee, this superb expression celebrates Ardbeg’s status as the Black Sheep of the whisky wo
- Richness8Peat0Fruity870clABV 46%
Probably the best of the core 3 in the range.
- Richness5Peat0Fruity670clABV 42%
Single Estate Cognacs 20 years old
- Richness7Peat2Fruity770clABV 63.5%
Quality speaks here. Ribera Del Duero is a wine from the north region of Madrid.
- Richness7Peat0Fruity770clABV 46%
Perfect sherry cask aged whisky from the highlands oldest distillery
- Richness8Peat0Fruity970clABV 47%
Fettercairn-22-yr undergoes a proper distilled process. It's an amber-gold experience.
- Richness6Peat0Fruity670clABV 40%
A single estate vintage cognac
- Richness5Peat0Fruity370clABV 47.6%
This 21 year old expression, a marriage of rare Balvenie, was impressively finished in 30 year old port pipes. Originally released in 1996, this whisky is a veritable masterclass in poise&
- Richness8Peat8Fruity870clABV 43%
This is a 1980s bottling pre warrant bottling
- Richness8Peat0Fruity670clABV 46%
Glendronach Allardice 18yo (named after the distillery's founder) has been 100% matured in oloroso sherry casks.
- Richness9Peat0Fruity970clABV 40%
Richard Paterson is at it again. This time, he balances a complex mixture blended with the best gifts of nature.
- Richness6Peat0Fruity670clABV 45.2%
The 2012 release of the famous Holiday select series from Jack Daniels